Wearing Daddy's old jammies!
Giggling and playing with your buddy Cyrus!
Two cute boys!
Going to TOWN on your orange slice!
Week 25 - July 21, 2011
- You went with Mommy and Daddy to Corvallis for the Da Vinci Days Art Festival. We strolled around town (literally, you were in your stroller) and enjoyed food from Andale Burrito, Great Harvest Bread, American Dream Pizza and New Morning Bakery. You did so good and fell asleep in your umbrella stroller. It was SO cute!
- Jayson, Steph and your buddy Cyrus came over for dinner this week. This was the first time that you and Cyrus are about the same size and you are both more interactive! You laid on the ground and played with him and shared your toys. You boys were so precious!
- You picked your foot up, put it right in your mouth and sucked on your big toe! Daddy is jealous of your agility.
- You tried some solid foods for the first time!! You had peach-spinach, green beans and butternut squash - all made by your mama.
- You had the funniest reaction to eating! I think (sadly) you have the same gag reflex that I do...and you did the most hilarious gagging/body shaking after every bite! But once you got it down, you'd grin and open your mouth for more...
- You've had a rough week of teething...poor guy. :( Makes us feel so sad when you are in pain.
- You are sitting up on you own, mostly. It's still not a bad idea to have your boppy behind you, but you can sit up for quite a while on your own. Your stomach muscles have gotten so strong!
- We've been giving you oranges in your little food sack...thinga-mambobs. You LOOVE it. You will pull it out of your mouth, look at it, go "ahh!" and shove it back in your mouth. And you'll do it over and over and over again. SO funny.
- Daddy has been saying more and more how much you look like me as a baby!
Love, Mama K