Other 12 Week Pictures:
13 Weeks - April 28, 2011
Your first Easter!
Sleeping with your arm raised.
Sitting in your Bebe Pod, playing with your toys like a big boy!
Reading Daddy's Health Promotion book with him and getting smarter! ;)
13 Weeks - April 28, 2011
- You turned 3 months old this week!! (Mommy hasn't gotten pics yet because of being so busy with the move, but hopefully tomorrow!)
- We moved into our new house this week. Grandma Miller watched you while we moved and you did so good the whole day. Mommy was so proud of you.
- You celebrated your first Easter on Sunday. No, we didn't get you a basket and no, we didn't even see any family on Easter...but if I didn't say it here you'd never know the difference anyway... We were just too pooped after moving the day before!
- Mommy trimmed your other toenails for the first time this week...whoo! ;)
- You (briefly) found your left hand this week. You haven't paid much attention to it yet.... but maybe it's old news now after exploring your right hand for the last few weeks.
- You are getting SO good at holding toys on your own now. You put things immediately in your mouth, so I started giving you your teether toy from Zach and Gemma. You seem to really like gumming it!
- You had the most incredibly massive poop I have ever witnessed this week. I think you may have gotten daddy's sickness a little bit and you didn't poop for 2 days. (Usually it's at least 3 times a day). When you finally did poop...oh man. Watch out. I had to call in back up (daddy) for help. We had to completely strip you down and I think it took me more than 10 wipes to get you clean, where I didn't feel like I was just smearing it around more...
- You got a new "big boy" tub! You still sit in your netting part inside your new tub until you can sit on your own. The first time we put you in this and had some water in the bottom of your tub, you gave daddy the funniest look. You weren't sure about the warm water on your feet and bum. You were used to just getting showers with me every day and just getting spritzed with water, not actually sitting in it!
- You have been standing SO much lately! We just put our hands around your waist to brace you, but you stand for several minutes with all your own strength! (Or rather, you are strengthened by God, little one!)
- Every morning, daddy puts your clammy little feet to good use. He gets you barefoot and has you "walk" in a few laps around the top of the island in the kitchen. You take steps! It's so cute!
- Mommy and Daddy gave Grandma and Grandpa Anderson the crib back when we moved. You have retired from it. :) Someday it'll be back at our home for each of your brother's and sisters.
- Mommy "ghetto-weighed" you this last week. (I subtracted my weight from our combined weight) and you weigh at least 13 lbs!
- You are 24 inches long now! 5 inches more than birth!
- Daddy gave you a grape to taste. You always make the same confused face each time you taste something new. I don't mind these "tastes", but I really don't want to start you on solid foods until 6 months. You're still a champ at nursing, but it's not excessive so I think that's an easy goal. :)
- You sat in your Bebe Pod (like a Bumbo chair) for the first time this week. At first, you weren't sure what to think and you went straight as a board. Mommy had to show you how to sit in it and after you got the hang of it, you seemed to like it. :)
- Grandma Miller says he's noticed that even in the 2 weeks since Texas, you are much much more alert now. It is true. You are really good at recognizing who is talking or where a noise comes from now.
I cannot believe my baby is 3 months old already. It really is so true when they say that you guys grow so fast. You are growing SO fast. But I'm absolutely loving watching it. I love how alert you are getting. It's so fun to see you more interactive. I cannot wait till you're my cute little toddler, running around and giggling. Wait...Yes, I can. Don't grow up too fast, precious son. Mommy wants to take it all in.